- Is your research team or project an inclusive and/or stimulating environment?
- Has your research team, project or activities empowered women, Indigenous persons, members of racialized groups, people with disabilities, LGBTQI2S+ people or other members of groups underrepresented in research?
- Has your research project or team created transformative connections with these groups within or outside uOttawa?
- Have you led transformative processes of supervising graduate students from the underrepresented groups?
If you answered yes to one of these questions, it is time to make these practices visible!
The Office of the Vice-President, Research (OVPR) will select the two best inclusive experiences in research to record them in a video capsule and share them through uOttawa channels.
The cost of the video production will be covered by the OVPR. The video capsules will be available in both official languages.
The results of the contest will be communicated in July 2021.
The video shooting dates will take place in July or August 2021.
We will receive these practices until June 21st.
- Originality of the practice,
- Impact of the practice for better research teams and results,
- Sustainability of the practice(s) proposed,
- Ability to share lessons learned.
The competition is open to researchers, postdoctoral fellows, PhD students, graduate students working on research and research assistants who are members of the University of Ottawa or its affiliated institutes.
Please send us your filled form in PDF format and any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org