From Research to Action: A Knowledge Mobilization Celebration
8 June 2021 - 10:30am to 12:00pm
Martine Lagacé, Associate Vice-President, Research Promotion and Development at the University of Ottawa, cordially invites you to a celebration of excellence in knowledge mobilization.
This event will feature a ceremony to honour the recipients of the 2020-2021 Knowledge Mobilization Excellence Award:
- Wendy Gifford (Faculty of Health Sciences): mid-career or established researchers, health and wellness
- François Larocque (Faculty of Law – Common Law Section): mid-career or established researchers, social sciences and humanities
The award ceremony will be followed by a panel discussion on the importance of partnerships in developing knowledge mobilization products.
- Wendy Gifford, PhD, RN, Associate Professor, Faculty of Health Sciences
- Danielle Rolfe, Independent Community-Based Health Research Consultant & Documentary Filmmaker
- François Larocque, PhD, Full Professor, Faculty of Law – Common Law Section
- Sébastien Fournier, Vice-President and Associate, DISTANTIA Solutions internet inc.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Please confirm your attendance by Monday, June 7, 2021.
For more information, contact the Office of the Vice-President, Research at vrr-vprcomm@uOttawa.ca.