Knowledge Mobilization Excellence Award ceremony
13 June 2019 - 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Desmarais Building, Room 4101
55 Laurier Avenue East
University of Ottawa
Martine Lagacé, Associate Vice-President, Research Promotion and Development, cordially invites you to a celebration of excellence in knowledge mobilization at the University of Ottawa.
This inaugural event will feature a panel discussion on the importance and practices of knowledge mobilization at the University of Ottawa, followed by a ceremony to honour the recipients of the 2018-2019 Knowledge Mobilization Excellence Award.
- Éric Champagne (Faculty of Social Sciences)
- Karin Hinzer (Faculty of Engineering)
- Tracey O'Sullivan (Faculty of Health Sciences)
- Geneviève Tellier (Faculty of Social Sciences)
- Manuel Arango (Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada)
- Bénédicte Fontaine-Bisson (Faculty of Health Sciences) – Excellence at the national or international level, health and wellness
- Stéphanie Gaudet (Faculty of Social Sciences) – Excellence at the national or international level, social sciences and humanities
- Manisha Kulkarni (Faculty of Medicine) – Early career researcher
We look forward to seeing you there!