Information for participants
Requirements for the students
As a UROP student, you commit to
- Devoting at least 50 hours during one academic year to a research project conducted by the faculty sponsor (Please see Important dates)
- Preparing a poster on the results of your research and participating in the annual UROP Poster Symposium
- Writing a research abstract
A certificate acknowledging your participation in UROP is given to you upon completion of all requirements.
Responsibilities of the faculty sponsor
As a UROP faculty sponsor, you
- Focus the student on the objectives and outcomes of the research (4 students maximum per school year). Research activities include the preparation of a poster and an abstract.
- Set a progress schedule (Please see the section Important dates)
- Meet with the student on a regular basis to review progress
|Application deadline||October 5, 2016|
|Announcement of recipients (Approximate dates)||October 26, 2016|
|Submission of abstract||February 3, 2017|
|Submission of poster||March 9, 2017|
|Symposium||March 23, 2017|
No workshop available at the moment.