What is UROP?
What does it consist of?
By participating in UROP, a student receives a $1,000 award and devotes, during one academic year, at least 50 hours to the research project conducted by the faculty sponsor he or she has chosen. Each faculty sponsor receives $500 in research funds to support his or her involvement in the program.
Benefits of UROP
- an enriched student university experience
- research opportunities for undergraduate students
- one-on-one relationships between students and faculty
- hands-on experience in student’s field of study
- preparation for graduate studies
- increased student engagement with learning
- help for students making career decisions
No workshop available at the moment.